Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yes, I'm slacking

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, but I have been busy with everything, and have been researching for a book I'm writing, so I have not really had time to pick up my Scottish history books and peruse them to see what would be a good post idea. Unfortunately, all the things that have happened on days lately, have been things that I have not studied in depth before and, thus, without the time to study them, I have not been able to write about them. However, I do wish to have at least a couple posts this month when I get the time for them. I promise, I have not forgotten you! I have just been doing other things! So it will be a slow month, but as always, if you have any questions, comments or various other things, please let me know. I always like to hear what you have to say.

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment