Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gallant Grahams

Well, I apologize for the not very epic petering out of the MacGregor month. That's what you're just going to get when I'm writing! ;-) But I did a lot of Rob Roy last year, so if you want to read about the most famous MacGregor, look back to some of my earlier posts.

This month, however (and I will try to write a bit more this time) I am going to focus on Clan Graham. Right now I am reading Nigel Tranter's amazing novels on James Graham, the first Marquis of Montrose and I wanted to share a little bit of his story with everyone, so I decided to do a Graham month. We will also be talking about the many John Grahams and how they turned the tide at many battles. (I will also try to tell you a good way to keep them strait!)

The next post, I will write a little of quick information about the clan itself. If you have any questions or comments, are from Clan Graham or you want to know about a particular Graham, just let me know, and I will do my best!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment