Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Note to Bloggers All

All Right, so I've been trying to get my blogs out there through some of these blogsites like Stumbleupon and stuff like that. Stumbleupon is a good site and I have gotten several people from there already. Last night I tried to Fuel My Blog. As a word of advice, don't. They are "blog snobs" and they won't let you put your blog up for no apparent reason at all. I get the part about them asking if it contains adult content and all that, but they seemed snobby and rude and they don't even have a section for history blogs. They also say they need to review your blog before they put it on like it's some elite group or something and if they see this post, let them, I'm canceling my register. Yah, this is a rant, sorry, I just wanted to let you all know about this if you get the same idea.

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment