Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Update

Okay, I'm going to apologize to anyone who tried to look at my book webpage in the last couple days and couldn't get onto it. I didn't realize that I had password protected it. Not enough coffee in the last few days, I'm afraid!

So that's all fixed now, and you should be able to order a copy of my book if you so wish. You will have to make an account to do so, but it's not really anything different than Amazon or any other website that you order from. Besides, if you do, then you can buy my other books more easily!

So, I hope you're all having a good summer, especially you people who live in places where it doesn't get above 70F. (wish I lived there!) I will be back later to do some Wallace things, so keep checking back!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment